gas boilers are a clean furnace type that is currently popular in the market. With the “coal-to-gas” policy of industrial boilers in full swing, more and more gas-fired boilers are put into industrial production, and it is inevitable in the process of use. There will be various failures. Today, the editor will introduce some common failure causes and corresponding solutions:
1. The ignition rod of the gas boiler burner does not ignite
1. There is carbon residue in the gap of the ignition rod and there is oil stains.
2. The ignition rod is broken, damp, and leaking.
3. The distance between the ignition rods is wrong, too long or short.
4. The insulating sheath of the ignition rod is damaged and short-circuited to the ground.
5. Ignition cable and transformer failure: the cable is disconnected, and the connector is damaged, causing a short circuit during ignition; the transformer is disconnected or other faults occur.
There are five types of treatment measures:
Clear, replace, adjust the distance, change the line, change the transformer.
2. The ignition rod of the gas boiler has sparks but does not ignite
1. The ventilation gap of the cyclone is blocked by carbon deposits, and the ventilation is poor.
2. The oil nozzle is dirty, blocked or worn.
3. The throttle setting angle is too small.
4. The distance between the tip of the ignition rod and the leading edge of the oil nozzle is not appropriate (too protruding or retracting)
5. The solenoid valve of the first oil gun is blocked by debris (small oil gun).
6. The oil is too viscous to flow easily, or the filter system is blocked or the oil valve is not opened, which makes the oil pump insufficient and low oil pressure.
7. The filter screen of the oil pump itself is blocked.
8. The oil contains more water (abnormal sound of boiling in the heater).
Treatment measures are:
Removal; clean first, if not possible, replace with a new one; reduce the test; adjust the distance (preferably 3~4mm); remove and clean (clean the parts with diesel); check the pipeline, oil filter, and heat preservation equipment; remove the oil pump For the peripheral screws, carefully remove the outer cover and take out the oil net inside, soak it with diesel oil; change the oil and try it. 3. When the small fire of the gas boiler is normal, but it turns to the big one, it goes out or flickers unstable
1. The air volume of the damper is too large.
2. The oil valve micro switch (the outermost group of the damper) of the high fire is set improperly (the air volume of the damper is larger than that of the high fire).
3. The oil viscosity is too high and difficult to atomize (heavy oil).
4. Improper distance between cyclone plate and nozzle.
5. Worn or dirty nozzles in large fires.
6. The heating temperature of the reserve oil tank is too high, causing the steam to make the oil pumping unsmoothly.
7. The oil in the oil-fired boiler contains water.
Gradually reduce the test; increase the heating temperature; adjust the distance (between 0~10mm); clean or replace; set about 50℃; change the oil or drain. ??
4. Increased noise of gas boiler burners
1. The shut-off valve in the oil circuit is closed or the oil intake is insufficient, and the oil filter is blocked.
2. The oil inlet temperature is low, the viscosity is too high or the pump inlet temperature is too high.
3. The oil pump is malfunctioning.
4. The bearing of the fan motor is damaged.
5. The fan impeller is too dirty.
① Check whether the valve in the oil pipeline is open, whether the oil filter is working normally, and clean the filter screen of the pump itself. ② Increase or decrease oil temperature. ③Replace the oil pump. ④ Replace the motor or bearing. ⑤Clean the fan impeller.